IMPACT 2021 - 6pm Informational Session (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
InvolvedDad, is an organization that strengthen families through fatherhood engagement. We provide services and programming that support, equip, and empower fathers to demonstrate responsible fatherhood. This event is an invitation for fathers that are in need of the services, but not limited to the services listed below. If you live in the Genesee County area and are experiencing challenges engaging or supporting your child as a result of the list. Enroll in our services and receive support today. On February 15, 2021 at 12pm and 6pm we will offer an informational enrollment session. If you are interested, register today by clicking the link and following the instructions. See you there!
- Legal assistance with (FAMILY COURT).
- Child support assistance.
- Parenting education.
- Support to navigate Friend of the Court
- Custody and parenting time support.
- Connect fathers to community services
- Housing; etc
- Family reunification / restoration
- Other support services may be available after initial assessment and intake
- Genesee County Residents (father)
- Child between 1yr-15yr of age